PAAMG Nondiscrimination and Accessibility Policies
Office of Civil Rights Full Notice Informing Individuals About Nondiscrimination and Accessibility Requirements
Discrimination is against the law.
Providence Anchorage Anesthesia Medical Group complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, including sex stereotypes and gender identity. Providence Anchorage Anesthesia Medical Group does not exclude people or treat them worse because of the race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Providence Anchorage Anesthesia Medical Group:
• Provides free services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
• Qualified sign language interpreters
• Free language services to people whose first language is not English when needed to communicate effectively with us (i.e. Interpreters or information translated into other languages).
If you need these services, please advise our front desk staff by calling 561-0005 between the hours of 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM, Monday – Friday. If you will give us prior two days prior notice of needs, we can strive to make them available to you absent delays.
If you believe that Providence Anchorage Anesthesia Medical Group has failed to provide these services or has discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with our Executive Director, 3300 Providence Drive, Ste 207, Anchorage, AK 99508.
If you need help filing a grievance, our Executive Director is available to help you. You can also file a civil rights complaint with the US Department of Health and Human Services Office of civil rights electronically through the Office for Civil rights Complaint Portal available at https://ocrportl.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf
or by mail, phone, or fax at:
US Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW, Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, DC 20201
PAUNAWA: Kung nagsasalita ka ng Tagalog, maaari kang makakuha ng mga serbisyo ng tulong sa wika, nang walang bayad. Tawagan ang 1-907-561-0005.
ATENCIÓN: Si habla español, puede obtener servicios de asistencia para idiomas, sin costo. Comuníquese al 1-907-561-0005.
주목해 주세요: 한국어를 사용하시는 경우, 언어 지원 서비스가 무료로 제공됩니다. 1-907-561-0005번으로 연락해 주십시오.
CEEB TOOM: Yog koj hais lus Hmoob, tej zaum peb kuj yuav muaj kev pab txhais lus pub dawb rau koj. Hu rau tus xov tooj 1-907-561-0005.
ВНИМАНИЕ: если вы говорите на русском языке, вам могут быть бесплатно предоставлены услуги переводчика. Позвоните по телефону 1-907-561-0005.
FAAALIGA: Afai ete tautala Faa- Samoa, o fesoasoani i tautua mo gagana, e le totogia, e ono mafai ona avanoa mo oe. Faafesootai le 1-907-561-0005.
注意：如果您说中文（普通话), 您可免费获得语言协助服务. 请拨打 1-907-561-0005.
注意：如果您講中文 (粵語)，您可以免費獲得語言協助服務. 請撥打 1-907-561-0005.
ປະກາດ: ຖ້າຫາກວ່າທ່ານເວົ້າພາສາລາວ, ພວກເຮົາອາດຈະມີການບໍລິການຊ່ວຍເຫຼືອແປພາສາໂດຍບໍ່ເສຍຄ່າໃຊ້ຈ່າຍໃຫ້ ທ່ານຕິດຕໍ່ຫາໄດ້ທີ່ 1-907-561-0005.
注意事項：日本語を話される場合、無料の言語支援をご利用いただけます. 1-907-561-0005 まで、お電話にてご連絡ください.
PAKAAMMO: No Ilocano ti pagsasaoyo, adda mabalinyo nga usaren a libre a serbisio a tulong mainaig iti pagsasao. Tawagan ti 1-907-561-0005.
CHÚ Ý: Nếu quý vị nói tiếng Việt, các dịch vụ hỗ trợ ngôn ngữ, miễn phí, có thể sẵn có cho quý vị. Liên hệ 1-907-561-0005.
УВАГА: Якщо ви розмовляєте украïнською мовою, Вам можуть надати послуги перекладача безкоштовно. Телефонуйте за номером 1-907-561-0005.
โปรดทราบ: หากคุณพูดภาษาไทย บริการช่วยเหลือด้านภาษาอาจพร้อมให้บริการคุณโดยไม่เสียค่าใช้จ่าย ติดต่อที่ 1-907-561-0005.
HINWEIS: Wenn Sie Deutsch sprechen, stehen für Sie möglicherweise Sprachassistenzdienste kostenlos zur Verfügung. Wählen Sie die Rufnummer 1-907-561-0005.
UWAGA: jeśli mówisz po polsku, możesz skorzystać z bezpłatnych usług tłumaczeniowych. Zadzwoń pod nr 1-907-561-0005.
Section 1557 prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, age, or disability in certain health programs and activities. Section 1557 and its implementing regulations may be examined in the office of the Executive Director, 3300 Providence Drive, Suite 207, 907-561-0005, Fax: 907-563-9140, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org who has been designated to coordinate the efforts of Providence Anchorage Anesthesia Medical Group to comply with Section 1557.
Any person that believes someone has been subjected to discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, age, or disability may file a grievance under this procedure. It is against the law for Providence Anchorage Anesthesia Medical Group to retaliate against anyone who opposes discrimination, files a grievance, or participates in the investigation of a grievance.
1. Grievances must be submitted in writing to the Section 1557 Coordinator within 60 days of the date of the person filing the grievance becoming aware of the alleged discriminatory action. This is not to exceed 180 days from the alleged discrimination.
2. The complaint must be in writing, containing name, address, phone number, fax number, and e-mail address of the person filing it. The complaint must state the problem and action alleged to be discriminatory, the date(s) and persons involved in the occurrence, and the remedy and relief sought. All evidence supporting one’s complaint shall be submitted with the complaint. All parties with any information pertaining to one’s complaint shall be identified at this time with their contact information provided as noted above.
3. The Section 15557 Coordinator (or his/her designee) shall conduct an investigation of the complaint. This investigation may be informal, but it will be thorough, affording all interested persons an opportunity to submit evidence relevant to the complaint. The Section 1557 Coordinator will maintain the files and records of PAAMG relating to such grievance. Reasonable efforts will be made to maintain the confidentiality of such files.
4. The Section 15557 Coordinator (or his/her designee) will issue a written decision on the grievance, based on a preponderance of evidence, no later than 30 days after is filing, including a notice to the complainant of their right to pursue further administrative or legal remedies.
5. The person filing the grievance may appeal the decision of the Section 1557 Coordinator by writing to the President, PAAMG within 15 days of receiving the Section 1557 Coordinator’s decision. The President, PAAMG shall issue a written decision in response to the appeal no later than 30 days after its filing.
The availability and use of this grievance procedure does not prevent a person from pursuing other legal or administrative remedies, including filing a complaint of discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability in court or with the U.S Department of health and Human Services, Office of Civil Rights. A person can file a complaint of discrimination electronically through the Office of Civil Rights Complain Portal, which is available at : https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf
or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue SW. , Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, DC 20210
Complaint forms are available at: http:www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html. Such complaints must be filed within 180 days of the alleged discrimination.
PAAMG will make appropriate arrangements to ensure that individuals with disabilities and individuals with limited English proficiency are provided services and language assistance services, respectively, if needed to participate in this grievance process. Such arrangements may include providing interpreters and a barrier free location for the proceedings. The Section 1557 coordinator will be responsible for such arrangements.